Nov 13, 2012

.....And the world really is round.

Do you ever feel like your just trapped in a really small powder blue room (I say that specifically because its my least favorite paint color.) and you almost feel as though it's just not right dream in this place?  and  you can't get out. You think that if only you could paint the walls white, it just  might change. you have lots of "encouragement" but they tell you "somethings are better left alone".... Sometimes I have these days. When I wish I could return to believing that life is like all of the fairy tales you hope it was and truly sometimes it is. But no, not this day. you start missing all of the people you hold dearest that aren't around you, and the life that flows through you when your with them. And at this point the only thing that can turn things I feel around is  some Jesus and music. slowly I regain my view of this wonderful life and realize that i am not the only one alive. See the rain dripping off the trees and how I really could where my rain boots today, the world really is round, and well.... There's coffee in the kitchen. and slowly I turn on Norah Jones and I star to feel alive again. it was just one of those days. But don't leave this post feel to bad because in the end i felt pretty darn good, so take this as encouragement in believing no mater how you feel you can start to feel even better. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment