May 15, 2012

Vintage Love

So excited for Chiffon Aérer's new vintage collection!! I start getting things of the ground for it tomorrow and will hopefully have everything listed by Thursday around lunch!  I'm so looking forward to the search of my new collection, Vintage Value watch out! 


I love to think  about all of the story that are behind the clothes..Where the original owners, lived when they lived, what kind of life they had.. And the clothes can tell you a lot about it and i find it so exciting! Not to mention the fashion and class of a lot of vintage finds! I think I may have been born at the wrong time.. I'm sure that i'm not the only one who feels that way.
also, i think i should share that i'm in real want for a vintage ring. just thought I would share. Also, I think it's safe to say that i'm not very good at keeping up with this, Sorry about the seven day gap.


Be sure to keep an eye out over the next few days! I'll blog some pictures as well when it all done!  


Just a little something from Adore Vintage. lets be honest.. clothes where so much cooler and over all more classy
(Photo from adore-vintage.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment