Mar 21, 2013

Brown Paper Packages All Tied up with String


This week I had my first order in the shop for my handmade wool slippers and believe it was one of my most satisfying orders out of all of them over the past year. Something about making an item that brings comfort and gives people and item to love daily and wear that makes them feel good. Jewelry has satisfied me in that regard in some ways but it isn't fully the same. I believe that this has begun a new train of thought and is going  to influence my next few items into bring more of  that feeling all of the way around (for seller and buyer). So, thank you Sarah so much for your order! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them:).




My Favorite Things by The Sound Of Music on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment